- Representation of its members’ interests in the authorized state bodies, specially in preparing economic legislation, in passing measures and mechanisms of economic system and economic policy and in determining macro development policy;
- Provision of various services to its members (business information, expert advices presentations in the country and abroad, organized participation’s in exhibitions, fairs etc.).
- Organization of functional and permanent education in order to innovate knowledge of managing and expert persons in economy;
- Mediation in solving disputes among its members, ensued due to the disregard of the business morale and good ethical standards;
- Carrying out public jobs, including preparation for concluding collective agreements on salaries and other job conditions.